Commissioning Operations and Maintenance
There is untapped profit potential in every operation, production asset and every plant. Let Enersols Worx Ltd. work with you to unlock your facility’s true potential through improved facility operations and asset management. Create an Optimized facility, begin to operate with confidence and maximize your ROI
Some key objectives of our optimized O & M services include:
- Provision of field personnel with proven national and international background and knowledge to perform commissioning, startup, and steady state operation, of production facilities. These same personnel have the experience to train and transition field operations over to client within the initial years of the assignment.
- Achieve prescribed monthly production targets including, among other things, crude oil volumes/quality, gas volumes/quality If (gas Compression and gas re-injection), effluent water quality/ disposal volumes, etc.
- Implement the chosen maintenance management system for all facilities.
- Provide reliability combined with cost effectiveness, to produce and evacuate hydrocarbons in a manner which is safe for personnel and the environment.
- Safeguard the technical integrity of all production facilities and installations.
- Develop and implement a training program (both formal and shadow/mentor training) for client personnel, which assure a level of operational competency upon completion of the initial year(s) of commissioning/startup/steady state and O & M period.
We understand that plant management, operations, and maintenance & reliability personnel are all invested in asset health. In fact, every facility’s/ plant's business goals depend on the performance and reliability of its critical production assets: mechanical, electrical, process equipment, instruments, and valves.
Enersols Worx‘s Optimization experts design and implement best-in-class Operations & Maintenance technologies integrated with asset management strategies to improve the performance and reliability of your production assets.
Our O & M Optimization Services offer the following advantages:
- Increased asset reliability
- Reduction in unscheduled downtime
- Extended production intervals between maintenance outages
Maximized efficiency and performance of plant assets
FPSO – Topsides Facilities
Every Barrel Counts